RE: PETER THOMAS
This is an unsolicited testimonial, can I stress:
No financial links or inducements. I offered to be a visitor site.
I contacted him via a thrilled friend in 1987.
I have commissioned 3 major works:
1988 - rear pation/retaining walls/steps
1989 - front garden: total remodelling and bricked drive
1994 - rear garden: top half/fence/paths etc.
I have introduced him to at least 6 friends - all been satisfied - one a building surveyor ran a "thumb-rule" over the quotes/costings - spot-on.
I have no regrets whatsoever, and remain very impresse with:
1) excellent creative flair/design.
2) Total integrity a) key to house b) verbal agreements/quotes
3) very high standard - perfectionist.
4) Excellent site behaviour a) noise b) manners c) tidyness
5) delivers and returns
6) Absence of snags down the line
Certainly NOT the cheapest, but you get a Rolls Royce job for a reasonable
To view this project please
Return to Testimonials
Peter Thomas Landscapes |
| 01730 268094